- March 17, the schools were closed
- March 17th, Marion Aquatics was closed
- March 25th, – The Sisters prayed as a community in the Dining room – They prayed with Pope Francis in front of thewooden crucifix, San Marcello al Corso and the Icon Salus Populi Romani, the miraculous image, Protectress of the Roman People for an end to the coronavirus pandemic.
- March 31, – we prayed as a community in the Dining Room – Ottawa Archbishop Terrence Prendergast and Rabbi Dr. Reuven P. Bulka, former co-president of the Canadian Jewish Congress, have co-authored a National Prayer for Canada that they hope will be shared by people of all faiths across the country during on March 31.
- April 24, – We honored the victims of Nova Scotia, their families and loved ones by pinning a tartan on each Sister to show our strength and our love for one another.It was a way to come together while staying apart.
- We lit candles for the 22 victims and for the shooter to be placed in our front windows.
- Our Prime Minister, Mr. Justin Trudeau said a virtual vigil will be held on April 24 to honor the lives lost.
- A three-hour vigil called ‘Nova Scotia Remembers’ is scheduled to be livestreamed for free on Facebookand YouTube on Friday, April 24, starting at 7 p.m. ADT.